How do I play Stockpools?
Before you play, here's what you need to know
Trading stocks and options carries a high level of risk, and may not be suitable for all investors.
What should I consider before investing?
Before investing in the stock market, ask yourself these three important questions.
- Why do you want to invest?
- Make sure that you have a clearly defined purpose. Set investment goals and objectives.
- What is your level of investment experience?
- Consider your knowledge and supplement your own research with advice from an independent financial advisor.
- What is your appetite for risk?
- It is possible that you may sustain a loss of some or all of your initial investment. Do not invest money that you can not afford to lose.
Hypothetical results have limitations
Hypothetical performance results have many inherent limitations. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those shown. In fact, there are frequently sharp differences between hypothetical performance results and the actual results subsequently achieved by any particular trading program.
One of the limitations of hypothetical performance results is that they are generally prepared with the benefit of hindsight. In addition, hypothetical trading does not involve financial risk, and no hypothetical trading record can completely account for the impact of financial risk in actual trading. For example, the ability to withstand losses or adhere to a particular trading program in spite of trading losses are material points which can also adversely affect actual trading results. There are numerous other factors related to the markets in general or to the implementation of any specific trading program which cannot be fully accounted for in the preparation of hypothetical performance results and all of which can adversely affect actual trading results.
Stockpools market data is delayed
All market data on Stockpools is delayed 15 minutes and provided by Quotemedia Inc. Stockpools will take no responsibility for any incorrect market information on Stockpools, or any data provided by Quotemedia Inc. You should consult your financial advisor before investing in any stock.
Here's how to play
The user with the best weekly percentage gain will be declared a winner. Winners have to contact us to claim their prizes.
Registration and winners are restricted to a few select countries.
To be eligible for the prize, please complete your profile, including contact details
- When a pool starts, your picks are locked in.
- Your picks are automatically added to the next pool when it starts.
- Any changes you make to your picks will be reflected in the upcoming pool. The current pool remains unaffected.
- It is YOUR responsibility to manage your picks
Welcome to Stockpools
the fantasy sports pool, for stocks. A completely free way to create your fantasy stock portfolio with a chance at winning big for top perfoming picks!Want to learn more?